Porter Janitorial Services First Shift Jobs Vacancy in Harvard Maintenance Inc Lemont
Harvard Maintenance Inc Lemont urgently required following position for Porter Janitorial Services First Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Porter Janitorial Services First Shift Jobs Vacancy in Harvard Maintenance Inc Lemont Jobs Details:
Harvard Maintenance is one of the largest and fastest growing privately owned providers of high quality managed services in the United States. Our success over the last fifty years stems from Harvard's Core Values®, which puts our employees first so they in-turn deliver Service Excellence to our clients. While the majority of our industry cleans for appearance alone, we Clean for Wellness, focusing on health and safety, sustainability, and asset preservation of our client's facilities.
We are looking for day porter for our job-site located in Lemont, IL, this is first shift position Monday -Friday (5:00 AM - 1:30 PM).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Service all public and operating space throughout the building
- Facilitate plaza and/or parking garage areas as specified
- Keep elevator cars clean and neat
- Preserve lobby and first impression areas
- Uphold exterior of building
- Maintain restroom cleanliness
- Check and restock all restroom products
- Police building grounds
- Police the dock
- Police stairwells daily, dust mop stairwells weekly and damp mop stair landings & treads monthly
- Snow removal
- Responsible for setting up conference rooms
- Respond to special requests throughout the day
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year Porter experience
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to speak and read English
- Must be willing to work assigned hours
- Must be a US Citizen - This is a Goverment Position
- Schedule: Monday - Friday ( 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM)
- Ability to conduct face-to-face discussions with individuals or groups at all professional levels
- Work in close proximity to others
- Work outdoors in all changing weather condition in geographical area
- Standing and/or walking, sitting, stooping, or kneeling
An Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/D/V