Information Assurance Compliance Officer Isso Jobs Vacancy in Ibm
Ibm urgently required following position for Information Assurance Compliance Officer Isso. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Information Assurance Compliance Officer Isso Jobs Vacancy in Ibm Jobs Details:
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM Services empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era.
Bottom line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
As an Information Assurance (IA) Compliance Officer your responsibilities will potentially include:
- Providing information assurance knowledge for the conduct of Information Assurance (IA) duties including Authorization and Accreditation (A&A) and Information Vulnerability Management activities
- Working knowledge of the Risk Management Framework (RMF) process, system security architectures best practices, security policies, technical security safeguards, and operational security measures
- Leading the implementation and maintenance of A&A efforts, validation of security controls, creating/maintaining security processes & procedures and maintaining continued security compliance for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) customers.
- Interfacing with external customers to understand contract requirements and define IA related requirements, tasking, and costs in order to meet the goals of the customer
- Providing Information Assurance subject matter expertise throughout the tasking and translate security requirements into technical designs/solutions
Relocation to the Rocket Center, West Virginia office (near LaVale, MD/Keyser, WV). United States Citizenship, and your ability to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance is a requirement.
The Public Service Sector consulting practice is a trusted advisor to federal, state and local governments, partnering to meet challenges and responding quickly to citizen demands, business needs, new economic conditions, and changing legislative priorities and policies.
BenefitsHealth Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Mentorship. 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, mentorship and coverage for a diverse employee population.
Career growthOur goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in you, our workforce, through:
- Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
- Finding your dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee’s strengths and career dreams
- Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation
Corporate citizenshipWith an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- RMF or A&A lifecycle – 2 Years’ experience
- Conduct Information Assurance Control Assessment for DIACAP or NIST controls – 2 Years’ experience
- Vulnerability compliance and remediation reporting – 2 Years’ Experience
- Maintain System Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) - 2 Years’ experience
- Certified in industry recognized areas such as CISSP, CISA, or Security+
- Minimum of two years related experience is required, two of which must be specialized in Information Assurance
- Ability to Obtain and Maintain a Secret Clearance
- Ability to relocate to Rocket Center, WV (near La Vale, MD/ Keyser,WV)
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Assurance, Information Systems, or other related scientific or technical discipline is preferred (Work experience or industry certifications demonstrating technical proficiency may be substituted for education requirements)
- NIST Risk Management Framework (RMF) – 2 Years Experience
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.