Business Process Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Carriers Columbus
Carriers Columbus urgently required following position for Business Process Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Process Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Carriers Columbus Jobs Details:
Do you want to make a difference at the enterprise level?
Do you thrive on making processes more efficient?
Do you enjoy learning new business domains and solving challenging problems?
Do you excel at capturing, organizing and presenting complex material?
Do you enjoy defining and explaining how a software application should work?
Do you want to be part of a team of software development professionals?
Do you want to see the positive business impact of the solutions you define?
If so, we have an immediate opening for a Business Analyst to support one of the nation’s largest privately held Transportation & Logistics providers.
We are looking for a self-motivated individual with a keen aptitude and an eye for detail. This individual will work with business and technology leaders to develop next generation enterprise applications to support daily operations within our Less Than Truckload (LTL) Transportation Division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- You will develop an in-depth knowledge of LTL Carrier Operations and use that knowledge as you define and develop to-be business processes and the underlying applications that enable them.
- You will work as part of a team of software development professionals dedicated to maintain R+L Carriers leadership in the industry.
- Proven experience gathering and documenting requirements to support software development
- Experience applying use cases or user stories
- Experience developing business cases for IT initiatives
- Experience mapping and analyzing business processes
- Experience with Software Engineering Methodologies
- Strong meeting facilitation and communications skills
- Bachelor’s degree or 5+ years of relevant experience
Excellent Pay with Experience
R+L Carriers offers an excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance, 401(k) Retirement Plan with company matching contributions, Paid Vacation & Holidays, and free vacation lodging at our exclusive employee resorts in Daytona Beach, FL, Big Bear Lake, CA and Pigeon Forge, TN.