Inventory Control Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Dhl Supply Chain Southwest La Porte
Dhl Supply Chain Southwest La Porte urgently required following position for Inventory Control Clerk. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Inventory Control Clerk Jobs Vacancy in Dhl Supply Chain Southwest La Porte Jobs Details:
The Inventory Control Clerk will be responsible for maintaining inventory accuracy by verifying all inbound and outbound orders. Insure that inventory entries and adjustments are reflected accurately in the warehouse management system.
- Maintain inventory records.
- Perform daily inventory management procedures and duties.
- Coordinate physical inventory procedures and adjust system as necessary.
- Follow procedures to accurately adjust inventory for over/short, defective, and damaged product.
- Perform routine clerical assignments including filing invoices and maintaining records.
- Perform additional duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Six months warehousing and inventory experience
- Forklift operator certificate or satisfactory completion of a forklift-training program within the first 30 days of employment
- Working knowledge of warehouse/logistics or plant systems, processes and procedures
- Good written and verbal communication skills to communicate with associates/customers
- Ability to work specified shift
- Ability to read, understand, and follow directions/instructions/work procedures/safety rules
- Ability to operate various office equipment as needed
- Ability to perform simple math calculations
- Ability to operate basic document and spreadsheet software and warehouse systems (Red Prairie preferred)
DHL Supply Chain is part of the SUPPLY CHAIN division of Deutsche Post DHL Group, the world's leading logistics and mail communications company, with over 325,000 people in practically every country on the planet. And yet they all have one important thing in common:
That's because logistics drives our world, but people are what connect it. Delivering service, quality and sustainability, every single day to every single customer, is how we're able to bring people together and make a difference to their lives.
Pre-employment drug screening and background check is required.
Benefits DHL Supply Chain offers competitive salary and full benefits including medical, dental and vision insurance and 401(k) participation with company matching for all full time associates.
We are looking forward to your application
DHL Supply Chain would like to thank everyone who submits a resume for this position. Due to the volume of resumes that we receive, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. DHL Supply Chain is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-verify.
CONNECTING PEOPLE. IMPROVING LIVES.