Security Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Lifion Adp New York
Lifion Adp New York urgently required following position for Security Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Security Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Lifion Adp New York Jobs Details:
We are looking for an experienced Security Engineer with a strong background in application security. Your responsibilities will include analyzing, reviewing, and developing secure applications, contributing to secure architecture designs, and recommending security measures and best practices to support a robust cloud platform.
- Drive awareness and education around secure coding practices
- Perform security code reviews including secure library assessment
- Audit and tune threat models
- Perform vulnerability assessments.
- Write tests to ensure secure properties of an applications
- Design, develop, and validate remediations for security issues
- Lead security tooling adoption
- Design and develop secure applications including cryptography, authentication, identity management, secret storage, and PKI
- Experience with OWASP top ten and familiarity with CVEs
- Experience building threat models
- Experience performing vulnerability assessments.
- Experience with security scanning tools like: Nessus, Qualys, Metasploit
- Experience with Intrusion Detection and Intrusion Prevention tools like: Snort, StackRox, CrowdStrike, Aporeto, Neuvector
- Experience with microservices and cloud environments
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, run-time optimization
- Knowledge of OOP principles, knowledge of various languages such as NodeJS, Java C++, Python
- Degree in Computer Science or related field (or in lieu of degree, 4 years of relevant work experience)
- In depth and proven experience identifying and remediating security vulnerabilities
- Experience with Docker or Rocket, Kubernetes or Swarm, and containers
- Experience with penetration testing
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Experience with React and Node.JS
- Experience with database security
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration & Delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of agile development methodology