Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Honda Americas Inc Marysville
Honda Americas Inc Marysville urgently required following position for Mechanical Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mechanical Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Honda Americas Inc Marysville Jobs Details:
- Dreams: The Power of Dreams mentality drives our team to create intelligent products that enhance mobility and increase the joy in people’s lives.
- Joy and Passion: The joy we experience at Honda is fueled by our dreams and passion.
- Challenging Spirit: Honda’s challenging spirit pushes us to set and reach ambitious goals. Honda is voluntarily reducing 50% of carbon dioxide emissions in our products by 2050 and developing technology to reduce the number of collisions to zero by 2040.
- Respect for the individual: This core value pushes our associates to contribute at the highest level and work effectively on a team.
- Develop solutions to problems of various scope and complexity using Honda problem solving methods
- Develop and maintain job process operation standards, methods, and procedures in accordance with HAM safety, ergonomics, quality, and delivery standards
- Test new mechanical equipment after installation to ensure quality and efficiency; make adjustments as necessary
- Conduct root cause analysis to prevent recurring problems
- Analyze equipment data to identify areas for improvement in equipment – use trend data to proactively address issues before they are major problems
- Create timely/accurate records of actions taken in response to mechanical, electrical, and control issues
- Utilize Established Project Management Methods to ensure best product is delivered
- Support project/process with reporting and communication
- Support the achievement of overall project targets
- Responsible for job process engineering, development & verification
- Process maintenance and continuous improvement analysis
- Support design analysis, development, and maturation
- Lead investment and expense projects
- Identify B.P. themes to improve engineering, FSI, and new model characteristics
- Utilize established E-Flow process and project leader check sheets
- Completion of the Safety Equipment Acceptance for each identified project
- Creation of support documentation to add in equip support, spare parts, training, etc.
- Cost tracking & control of Expense & Investment spending of project activity and reporting per E-Flow process
- Monthly investment gap analysis
- Lead complex problem analysis and provide permanent solutions
- Analyzing machine downtime, support countermeasure activities and machine maintenance line support as needed
- Update equipment standards upon project completion as needed
- Shift change meeting communications
- Provide team direction for f/u work
- Manpower management for the shift
- Lead team meetings
- General support as requested
- Working in an Equipment Service Group, on and around industrial equipment. Must have strong sense of safety and ability to make sound decisions quickly and effectively
- Support all department/MAP plant needs and requests as needed
- Provide training and mentoring to Team and others on the Honda Way