Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Providence Health Services Seattle
Providence Health Services Seattle urgently required following position for Marketing Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Marketing Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Providence Health Services Seattle Jobs Details:
Providence is calling aMarketing Coordinator (Hospital Administration Department, Day Shift, 1.0 FTE 40 Hours/ Week ) to Providence ElderPlace in Seattle, Washington. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all – especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
In this position youwill:
- Respondto all inquiries about the program, explain our model of care to prospectiveparticipants and their formal and informal decision makers, and coordinate withDSHS on gathering information and verifying eligibility for the program.
- Conducttours of the Providence ElderPlace different locations, gather health care andsocial service information about prospective enrollees, and enter informationinto Epic, our electronic medical record system.
- Multitaskand work on multiple referrals at the same time.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- 2 years of marketing experience in a health care setting
- Must be a proficient experience with MS Office (MS Office Suite: Word, Excel, MS PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Marketing, public relations, business development; familiarity and existing relationships with physicians and other target constituencies
- Extensive travel required; must have reliable personal transportation (May not be required for the current needs)
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
About the ministry you will serve.
Providence ElderPlace is conveniently located in Seattle, WA. The PACE (Program for All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) keeps older adults as healthy as possible in the community by providing comprehensive health care and social services including: primary and specialty medical care, a day health program, social work services, rehabilitation, housing (if necessary) and much more. The Providence ElderPlace team of health care and social service professionals and our affiliates provide comprehensive integrated care to our participants.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details
As expressions of God’s healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Job Category: Marketing / PR / Communications
Req ID: 200587