Business Development Associate African Latam Corridor Jobs Vacancy in Transfast Raleigh
- Business Development Associate African Latam Corridor
- Raleigh NC
- 12 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Transfast Raleigh urgently required following position for Business Development Associate African Latam Corridor. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Development Associate African Latam Corridor Jobs Vacancy in Transfast Raleigh Jobs Details:
The primary responsibility of this position is to prospect, sign up and develop new revenue producing agents.
- Develop a sales plan containing specific targets and goals based on detailed analysis of target markets and competitive landscape. Formulate and execute sales and marketing strategies to deliver on the sales targets and goals.
- Travel locally [and to key states with large Indian immigrant communities] to prospect, qualify, recruit and develop new agents. Generate own leads as well as work with leads generated by Trans-Fast sales department.
- Participate in ethnic cultural events to promote the brand within the communities.
- Continue to build an agent base while developing and promoting [providing ongoing sales support to] the existing agent base to drive agent productivity.
- Activate newly acquired agents – Software installation and training.
- Increase volume of transactions by maintaining existing agent relationships and providing ongoing sales support and motivation.
The ideal candidate possesses excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills; passion for selling and business development and a drive to succeed is VERY IMPORTANT.
- Minimum of 2+ years Account Management/Sales experience in Retail Money Transfer, Merchant Services, Phone cards or related fields
- Second language
- Existing client/ agent portfolio is a plus
- Basic – Intermediate Computer Literacy
- Driver’s License
- Ability to build and maintain effective ongoing business relationships
- Self motivated
- Highly organized and planning oriented
- Selling, influencing and negotiation skills
- Competitive Base Salary, Commission, Car Allowance, Bonus
- Coverage of travel and related out of pocket expenses
- Resources such as phone, laptop etc.
- Medical Insurance.
- Join an established, respected and high energy growing business
Work Type: Full time
Start Date: Immediate