Client Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Upright Law Chicago
Upright Law Chicago urgently required following position for Client Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Upright Law Chicago Jobs Details:
UpRight Law is on a mission to connect consumers with attorneys through the use of cutting-edge technology. Our team members provide customers access to justice so they can get on the path to a debt-free future. We consistently achieve 100% year-over-year growth and were recently named one of Chicago’s top startups.
We are expanding our business to consumer (B2C) sales team and are looking for experienced salespeople to aid in our rapid growth as we reinvent how consumers access high-quality legal services.
What you’ll do:
- Successful team members will learn the objectives of the client, educate them on the available resources to help solve their financial problems, and obtain their buy-in to move forward with the firm
- Utilize our advanced technology to gather appropriate information from our clients so our attorneys can determine a path forward.
- Demonstrate advanced product knowledge and the ability to solve customer issues.
- Flexible hours required including Saturdays and Sundays to support our growing business
- Adhere to all work schedule assignments.
- Bachelor's degree or Associate's preferred
- 1+ years of B2C sales experience is preferred
- The ideal candidates will be self-driven, flexible, and possess strong negotiation skills
- Competitive and goal oriented - you are never satisfied and always strive to be better
- Passionate about helping others - you were put on this earth to make an impact and leave it better than you found it
- Flexible and adaptive to change - you thrive in a fast-paced environment and get bored with the status-quo
- Demonstrate a positive attitude at all times.
What you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive base pay
- High earning potential (OTE $65,000 - $100,000)
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing company that is disrupting an industry and changes lives every day
- Positive, fun and energetic work atmosphere that fosters collaboration
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision and student loan repayment
- Kitchen stocked with snacks and beverages
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)