Senior Npi Supply Chain Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fitbit San Francisco
Fitbit San Francisco urgently required following position for Senior Npi Supply Chain Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Npi Supply Chain Program Manager Jobs Vacancy in Fitbit San Francisco Jobs Details:
At Fitbit, our mission is to help people lead healthier, more active lives by empowering them with data, inspiration and guidance to reach their goals.
We started our journey in 2007—as a team of two with one big idea. Since then, we've grown to over 1,500 employees, sold over 60mm devices, and built a health and fitness community across the globe. In fact, the Fitbit Community has taken enough steps to walk from the Sun to Pluto! Offering award-winning products, a top-rated mobile app and an easy-to-use online dashboard, Fitbit provides personalized experiences that help our users reach their goals. With a reenergized focus on innovative devices, interactive experiences, and enterprise health we are transforming the way consumers and businesses see health & fitness.
From your first steps as a Fitbitter, you will be at the forefront of developing new products. Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being public. We offer a competitive benefits package and amazing perks like unlimited snacks, Friday happy hours, onsite workout classes, and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you'll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to life-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it.
Fitbit's HQ campus is located in the heart of San Francisco with office locations in Boston, San Diego and around the world. Think you've found your fit?
Brief description of the job:
As a Supply Chain Program Manager for New Product Introduction you will be responsible for ensuring Fitbit's new products have a strategic end to end supply solution meeting aggressive launch targets and quality expectations. You will be a natural leader and facilitator who is driven, organized, detailed oriented and enjoys developing business process to eliminate ambiguity. An excellent program/project manager that communicates seamlessly with all levels of the organization. Adept at facilitating actions, resolving conflicts, managing relationships and influencing others to perform at the highest level. Under pressure, this person will mobilize their team as one unit to tackle any challenge.
What You'll Work On:
- Lead a cross functional team of Global Commodity Managers, Supply Development Managers, Design Engineers, Tooling Engineers, Quality Engineers, Financial Analysts, Material PM's & Demand Planners to build and deliver a robust supply chain for new products.
- Facilitate the development of metrics for product-line Supply Chain performance, in order to meet product launch deliverables.
- Create detailed plans for consolidated supplier capacity, and ensuring timely copy-tool bring up. Facilitate cross functional meetings to track progress against Tool Bring-up plans and resolve issues to keep the program on time.
- Ensure clear to build/material availability on critical tooled parts for development builds and production ramps from Primary and Alternate sources. Lead regular material readiness meetings with Product Design, GCMs & SDM's on critical components, reviewing schedule requirements, allocations, capacity, delivery and yield improvement.
- Build cost risk models analyzing and identifying key program decision points for large material and capital financial expenditure.
- Create & maintain product-line Capex spend model & Supplier Plan-of-Record in collaboration w-Global Commodity Management team.
- Facilitate cross-functional meetings to manage Supply-Chain NUDDs (New, Unique, Different, Difficult), & develop risk management strategies for assurance of supply.
- 25% travel to Asia.
- BS in Engineering, Business Admin or Supply Chain education minimum, MBA/MS a plus.
- Minimum 8 years of supply chain or factory related experience.
- Technical experience working with Suppliers of high precision plastic & metal components.
- Experience leading in cross-functional team environments.
- Analytical and detail oriented.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in managing cost reductions and material availability.
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude.
- Self-motivated and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
San Francisco applicants: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance Fitbit will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.