Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Lunus Consulting Gaithersburg
Lunus Consulting Gaithersburg urgently required following position for Customer Service Representative. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Service Representative Jobs Vacancy in Lunus Consulting Gaithersburg Jobs Details:
Do you enjoy building relationships with customers? Are you a problem-solver? Or, maybe you're interested in new career opportunities? If you answered YES! to any, then join our winning team!
Our customer service team provides information / support and act as liaisons between the customer and the client. Learn product knowledge and provide solutions to questions and concerns. Gain personal satisfaction by driving a solution to your customer's daily lives. Build valuable skills and knowledge that will open a world of opportunity to advance within our organization.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using company procedures.
- Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
- Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of needs.
- Meet customer requirements by providing personalized solutions.
- Confirm customer understanding of the solution and provide additional customer education as needed.
- Prepare complete and accurate work on customer file.
- Communicate effectively with individuals/teams in the program to ensure high quality.
- Participate in activities designed to improve customer satisfaction and business performance.
- Knowledge of basic computer operations
- Willingness to work shifts, as needed
- Ability to learn
- Courteous with strong customer service orientation
- Dependable with proficient attention to detail
- Good listening and responding skills
- Must be flexible with the ability to adapt to changes quickly and think conceptually
- Possess insight into self and others
- Solid problem solving skills
- Some technical knowledge
- Must be willing to take the initiative
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Bonus incentives
- Employee personal/professional ongoing development