Northeast Regional Sales Manager Remote Jobs Vacancy in Fpc Monmouth Coast New York
Fpc Monmouth Coast New York urgently required following position for Northeast Regional Sales Manager Remote. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Northeast Regional Sales Manager Remote Jobs Vacancy in Fpc Monmouth Coast New York Jobs Details:
My client, a growing manufacturer of pro/commercial audio equipment, is currently seeking a Regional Sales Manager (RSM) with professional audio sales experience to join their team to cover the Northeast. This is a remote home-office positionwith the ideal candidate located near a major airport in the area(e.g. MA, CT, RI, NH, VT, ME, NY, NJ, NY, PA).
It’s a great opportunity to join a growing brand and to work with a fantastic customer base in the Unified Communications / InfoCOMM / AVIXA markets.
- You’ll manage and coordinate all sales efforts within the region
- Build and maintain key relationships with decision makers: A/V Design Consultants, System Integrators, Architects, Installation Contractors, General Contractors, Dealers and End Users
- Help develop sales and growth strategies for the company
- Stay abreast of competitive and industry trends
- You’ll take a “systems sale” approach to your business – covering audio input to speaker output and a digital matrixed network in between. You’ll be able to sell on advanced signal processing features such as noise cancellation, echo cancellation, sound masking, etc.
- Travel: 50-75% mostly regionally and within the U.S. Attend tradeshows and coordinate regional sales events.
- Must have at least 5 years of sales experience within the InfoCOMM / AVIXA / Unified Communications industries and a solid knowledge of their key players, market landscape and sales model.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Engineering, Business or equivalent
- Experience managing rep firms and direct sales reports a plus.
- Preferred sales experience and knowledge of installed sound, digital signal processing (DSP) systems, Dante, structured wiring, etc.
- Preferred sales background includes: pro audio, public address, with applications in Government, Corporate, Healthcare, Transportation, House of Worship and anywhere fixed-install / distributed quality audio is required
- My client offers competitive compensation and benefits plan
- FPC of Monmouth Coast refers quality candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual preference, age, national origin, or disability
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- B2B Sales: 3 years (Required)
- InfoCOMM / Unified Communications Industry: 3 years (Required)