Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Deer Park Roofing Florence
Deer Park Roofing Florence urgently required following position for Office Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Office Administrator Jobs Vacancy in Deer Park Roofing Florence Jobs Details:
JOB SUMMARY: The Office Administrator is responsible for assisting the sales and production staff in and to ensure ELITE customer service. The Office Administrator is also responsible for representing the company in a professional manner while adhering to the Deer Park Roofing Core Values.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Other duties may be assigned.
- Answer the phone and get accurate information from customers in regards to billing address, email address, how they obtained our phone number, and specifically what they are expecting from us.
- Direct calls to the appropriate staff members to ensure best results.
- Manage the phone calls responsively and with a sense of urgency, reducing the number of calls that end up in a staff member’s voicemail.
- Prepare and send proposals to customers and make a presentation that differentiates our proposal from our competitors – incorporate product literature and pictures of the project.
- Schedule sales appointments with customers and employees in Microsoft Outlook.
- Manage company information in the Dataforma website, ensure data is correct and updated daily
- Assist in management in documentation and filing of all paid jobs, unpaid jobs, and jobs under warranty.
- Assist the management staff as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience: 2+ years experience in an office administrator position. DataForma system and construction industry experience is preferred, but not required.
Reasoning Development: Follow all company Health and Safety procedures.
Mathematical Development: Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide all units of measure, using whole numbers and use geometry.
Language Development: Ability to read manuals and reports, workplace rules and procedures; speak using correct English.
Licensures and Certifications: Valid drivers license is required.
Education: High School diploma or equivalent.
Job Type: Full-time
- Office Administration: 2 years (Required)
- Dataforma: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)