Analytics Data Optimization And Technology Summer Intern Jobs Vacancy in Ankura Consulting Group Washington
- Analytics Data Optimization And Technology Summer Intern
- Ankura Consulting Group
- Washington DC
- 18 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
Ankura Consulting Group Washington urgently required following position for Analytics Data Optimization And Technology Summer Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Analytics Data Optimization And Technology Summer Intern Jobs Vacancy in Ankura Consulting Group Washington Jobs Details:
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY: Ankura’s Analytics & Data Optimization team specializes in the development of innovative and technology-driven approaches to solve our clients’ data-related challenges. The team has deep expertise in transforming massive amounts of disparate data into knowledge to inform critical decision making. The team provides data analytics and advisory services in a wide variety of engagements, including litigations and disputes, regulatory and fraud investigations, business process automation, and improvement, and business intelligence and automated reporting. Interns will work in a collaborative team environment that could span across Ankura’s multidisciplinary areas of expertise. Interns will be engaged in a variety of projects, internal initiatives, training opportunities and technical challenges, office-wide intern projects, and various social events. The internship program is focused on providing interns with the opportunity to learn about Ankura and the industry, learn and utilize new skills, and develop relationships. Interns will have the opportunity to learn, use, or gain exposure to a wide variety of programs, platforms, and programming languages, including SQL, Python, C#, VBA, and Tableau.
- Identify, research, and organize information to assess the appropriateness and sufficiency of available data;
- Determine the relationships among multiple data sources and types of information;
- Aggregate, cleanse, and normalize disparate sources of data;
- Analyze and interpret historical financial, operational, and transactional data;
- Create summaries, data visualizations, written analyses, and other presentations of work performed;
- Generate consistent and thorough documentation to support processes developed throughout the project lifecycle;
- Participate in internal and external team meetings;
- Maintain a professional image within the company;
- Travel and/or overtime
REQUIRED SKILLS AND CHARACTERISTICS:
- Strong interest in using technology to solve complex data problems;
- Ability to engage in team-oriented projects within a dynamic and fast-paced environment;
- Advanced decision-making, problem-solving, logic-based skills with a strong attention to detail;
- Ability to interact confidently with team members;
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), quantitative, and organizational skills;
- Strong work ethic, eagerness for continued development, and motivation to succeed;
- Ability to manage time and tasks to meet internal and external deadlines
Ankura is a business advisory and expert services firm defined by HOW we solve challenges. Whether a client is facing an immediate business challenge, trying to increase the value of their company or protect against future risks, Ankura designs, develops and executes tailored solutions by assembling the right combination of expertise. We build on this experience with every case, client, and situation, collaborating to create innovative, customized solutions, and strategies designed for today’s ever-changing business environment. This gives our clients unparalleled insight and experience across a wide range of economic, governance, and regulatory challenges. At Ankura, we know that collaboration drives results.
This equal employment opportunity governs all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, selection, job assignment, promotions, transfers, compensation, discipline, termination, layoff, access to benefits and training, and all other conditions and privileges of employment.