Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Intel Folsom
Intel Folsom urgently required following position for Software Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Engineer Jobs Vacancy in Intel Folsom Jobs Details:
You will help us with the following responsibilities but not limited to:
- Work alongside software and hardware development teams to analyze and debug issues.
- Develop tools to design and to define new methods for graphics driver software testing.
- Drive process improvements such as automating manual processes and data reporting.
- Use, and be comfortable with, agile software development methodologies in the software development life cycle.
- Maintain high quality graphics driver health through Continuous Integration validation methods.
- Working in a high volume machine automation environment
- Maintain system hardware at motherboard levels and operating in high volumes
- Drive processes that automate system uptime and cycle throughput time
- Develop and use software that monitors the daily activities of the automation environment
- Coordinate activities pertaining to high volume automated graphics validation efforts working closely with internal and 3rd party resources
We are looking for someone that is a self-starter and ready to learn new languages, technologies, processes, software methodologies, and enjoys working with a diverse set of people to create a collaborative community of software development.� You will be stepping into a fast-moving, exciting environment with team members that are open to change, interested in learning, and anxious to help improve the lives of the engineering community at Intel.� If you are excited about this opportunity, then we encourage you to apply.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other related field.
Your experience should be in the following areas:
- Experience or equivalent education with development, validation, and debug of software/hardware
- Experience with developing software using C/C++ programming language, or Python/similar scripting language
Preferred skills and experience that will make you stand out:
- Experience in software testing automation methods
- Experience with software testing and test methodology functional, integration, regression, performance, quality, continuous integration, continuous delivery
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software architecture
- Experience in development and/or validation of graphics drivers for Windows, Linux or Android operating systems
- Experience in a high volume test automation environment
- Experience with Continuous Integration process flows and execution
Inside this Business Group
The Core and Visual Computing Group (CVCG) is responsible for the architecture, design and development of the CPU core and visual technology IPs that are central to Intel's system-on-a-chip (SoC) products and key to our datacenter, client and Internet-of-Things (IOT) platforms. CVCG strives to lead the industry through continuous innovation and world class engineering.
Posting Statement. Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.