Mobile Engineer Intern Jobs Vacancy in Kabbage Atlanta
Kabbage Atlanta urgently required following position for Mobile Engineer Intern. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Mobile Engineer Intern Jobs Vacancy in Kabbage Atlanta Jobs Details:
Kabbage is blazing a trail in big data and fintech, and we are looking for a Mobile Engineer Intern in the summer of 2019 (June 3 – August 2) to join the Kabbage team as we continue our amazing growth trajectory.
Kabbage is a leading FinTech company changing the way small businesses solve cash-flow challenges. Fully automated and deeply connected with its 160,000+ customers, Kabbage provides access to funding in minutes, extends more than $10 million every day to small businesses, and powers borrowing experiences for some of the largest companies in the world. While we've received numerous awards and recognition—such as Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Inc Magazine's Top Private Companies, GlassDoor's Best Places to Work, and Forbes FinTech 50—it is our people, our culture, and our leaders that make Kabbage such a great place to work.
As a Mobile Engineer Intern, you will build features for Kabbage's mobile products.
What you'll be doing:
- Writing Swift/iOS or Kotlin/Android code
- Integrating into a development team to groom, estimate, build, test, and deploy features
What we're looking for in you:
- Intelligence: You learn quickly and demonstrate the ability to proficiently understand and absorb new information
- Learning Mindsest: You have a desire to learn and are committed to ongoing development
- Problem Solver: You provide practical solutions to problems
- Initiative: You actively find ways to make improvements at work
- Creative: You generate new and innovative approaches to problems and are open to new ways of doing things
What you should have:
- Eligibility: Juniors and Seniors in undergraduate programs, graduate students, and postgraduate students are welcome to apply.
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or a related field of study.
- Exposure to the build/deploy pipeline for iOS/Android apps up to the public app store.
The Kabbage Advantage
At Kabbage, our people are awesome, so we built the Kabbage Advantage—our way of being awesome right back. Our team members enjoy a dynamic work environment with daily catered lunches, fully stocked kitchens, cold-brewed coffee and beer on tap. We offer onsite fitness and meditation classes, adjustable sit/stand desks, and top-of-the-line hardware—to name a few more.
While our perks and benefits are generous, the people are actually what make Kabbage great. Kabbagers are curious, creative, and resilient. We are enthusiastic, productive, and problem solvers. And we don't do it alone. At Kabbage, you will find low-key individuals who work hard to communicate effectively and work collaboratively.
Kabbage is an equal opportunity employer. At Kabbage we make all employment decisions, which include hiring, promoting, transferring, demoting, evaluating, compensating and separating, without regard to sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, color, religion, age, national origin, pregnancy, citizenship, disability, service in the uniform services, or any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.