Senior Associate Indt National Compliance Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Atlanta
Kpmg Atlanta urgently required following position for Senior Associate Indt National Compliance. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Associate Indt National Compliance Jobs Vacancy in Kpmg Atlanta Jobs Details:
Known for being a great place to work and build a career, KPMG provides audit, tax and advisory services for organizations in today's most important industries. Our growth is driven by delivering real results for our clients. It's also enabled by our culture, which encourages individual development, embraces an inclusive environment, rewards innovative excellence and supports our communities. With qualities like those, it's no wonder we're consistently ranked among the best companies to work for by Fortune Magazine, Consulting Magazine, Working Mother Magazine, Diversity Inc. and others. If you're as passionate about your future as we are, join our team.
KPMG is currently seeking a Senior Associate to join our State and Local Tax (SALT) practice.
- Provide excellent client facing service to multi-national companies with global indirect tax technology issues, including transaction analysis, supply chain, business expansion, and mergers and acquisition
- Interact and support indirect tax discussions with cross functional teams such as Tax, IT, Purchasing, Sales, and Master Data
- Prepare Sales and Use Tax (SUT) and/or Value Added Tax (VAT) Technology training presentations aimed at external and internal audiences
- Assist with identification and documentation efforts as it relates to client business requirements for implementing VAT/sales and use tax compliance processes and system improvement
- Assist Managers, Senior Managers and Partners in engagement administration and client billing
- Lead testing, troubleshooting and error resolution efforts of the ERP and tax system
- A minimum of two years of experience with SAP, PeopleSoft, Oracle, or Great Plains specifically the AP/PO, A/R or G/L modules
- A minimum of two years of experience in implementing or supporting major indirect tax technology solutions such as Sabrix, Vertex, ADP Taxware and similar for North American and/or global organizations.
- Bachelor's degree in business, accounting, or a related course of study from an accredited college/university
- Understanding of key indirect tax processes and data drivers while possessing some industry background including retail, financial services, manufacturing and telecommunications
- Good project management/coordination skills, with an ability to generate and plan work efforts and manage project schedules along with strong verbal and written communication skills, and a comfort interacting with C-level professionals
- Ability to work on multiple client activities and meet with tight deadlines; ability to travel up to fifty percent of the time
KPMG LLP (the U.S. member firm of KPMG International) offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. KPMG is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer. KPMG complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding recruitment and hiring. All qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. The attached link contains further information regarding the firm's compliance with federal, state and local recruitment and hiring laws. No phone calls or agencies please.