Systems Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Freddie Mac McLean
Freddie Mac McLean urgently required following position for Systems Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Systems Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Freddie Mac McLean Jobs Details:
- Participating in the full life cycle of a project, which includes identification of detail system requirements, design, development, testing and implementation.
- Acting as liaison between the business area and technical team and act as the subject matter expert for the assigned project
- Write system-level requirements per the selected methodology – functional process models, user stories, software requirement specifications – or provide peer reviews when other staff are writing them, provide tasks and day-to-day support to others on the analyst team
- Analyzing business requirements to independently convert them into detailed system requirements and functional specifications
- Reviewing technical designs to ensure accurate and complete translation of business requirements into detailed system level requirements
- Prioritizing assignments and working independently to ensure work is completed on schedule, within budget, and meets customer expectations
- Providing input into proposed solutions, identify impacts, risks and issues, and work with technical and business staff to implement proposed solutions
- Support the Development Manager and Communicate statuses and identified risks
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, related field or equivalent work experience
- Typically has at least 3+ years of work experience in Systems Analysis and Requirements Development
- Ability to elicit, analyze, document, and validate the system requirements that support the business requirements for the systems supported
- Experience with supporting project using SDLC Methodology and/or Agile Methodology in a highly regulated environment
- Ability to apply change management process and support fast-paced issue identification and resolution
- Experience translating/explaining technical decisions/concepts into business terms
- Ability to effectively work with both technical staff and business process owners
- Proactive, energetic attitude
- Strong analytical and process skills
- Coordinate and gather Operational Readiness tasks and documentation
- Efficient multi-tasker
- Experience with DOORS and Version One
- Experience MS Office Tools and, UML, Visio
- Knowledge of SDLC and Agile Methodologies
- Knowledge of Freddie Mac’s role in the Mortgage Industry the Securitization Process.
- Excellent analytical, comprehension, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to provide testing support (SIT testing, Manage UAT data setup, coordinate UAT with the business)