Client Relations Manager Jobs Vacancy in The Institute For Building Technology And Safety Ibts Kansas City
- Client Relations Manager
- The Institute For Building Technology And Safety Ibts
- Kansas City MO
- 12 Oct, 2018 30+ days ago
The Institute For Building Technology And Safety Ibts Kansas City urgently required following position for Client Relations Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Relations Manager Jobs Vacancy in The Institute For Building Technology And Safety Ibts Kansas City Jobs Details:
- Responsible for leading and maintaining the Customer Service and enforcing policies and procedures as well as streamlining effective billing processes with multiple clients and contracts.
- Provide customer service regarding invoice and billing inquiries.
- Oversee and streamline billing and collections processes.
- Follow up with clients regarding overdue balances
- Provide reporting on inspection activity, timesheets, travel, and reimbursements.
- Communicate with Finance Dept. at corporate level to ensure that all billing is uploaded in timely manner and is accurate based on project contracts.
- Utilize permitting and billing database software to provide reporting.
- Perform administration functions as necessary or directed.
- Interface with all customers to service their building department related needs.
- Issue and/or track permits through the permitting process, beginning with application acceptance, plan review, inspections, and permit closure.
- Establish and maintain systems to ensure that all files, letters, reference manuals, field inspection reports, permit files, blueprints, drawings, and other data or material are maintained in an organized fashion.
- Work with plans examiners and inspectors throughout the company to develop and ensure consistent processes.
- Proficient to Advanced Excel application skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent customer service representative skills.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Possess the ability to positively interact with the other staff members, the general public, contractors, governmental entities, and other clientele.
- Good time management, organization, telephone, attention to detail, and people skills.
- Must be able to perform multi-task operations with frequent interruptions.
- Perform a variety of duties requiring use of independent judgment and technical knowledge.
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills and Permitting software experience are a must.
- Associate’s degree with a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; or minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- ICC Permit Technician and other certifications are preferred or must be obtained within the first 6 months of employment.