Human Resources Jobs Vacancy in Discount Rags Llc Houston
Discount Rags Llc Houston urgently required following position for Human Resources. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Human Resources Jobs Vacancy in Discount Rags Llc Houston Jobs Details:
Human resources will take a leadership role and provide service in support of Discount Rag's total operation in meeting its goals by promoting the concept that our employees are our most valuable resource and will be treated as such.
It is our mission to:
- Develop an attitude of teamwork, quality, quantity, and consistency in our day-to-day operations.
- Create an atmosphere that fosters sense of purpose, urgency, fun, safety, and cleanliness.
- To develop and manage value-added human resources policies and programs.
- Properly balancing the needs of the employees and the needs of the company.
- Recruitment & hiring the most-qualified employees by ensuring an effective internal interview process, increasing company visibility in the employment marketplace, identifying the best and most cost-effective recruitment sources, conducting thorough reference checks.
- Retaining our valued employees by assuring effective leadership qualities in our managers; providing competitive wages and benefits; furnishing technical, interpersonal development training and coaching; conducting post-hiring and exit interviews and supplying relevant feedback to management, and enhancing two-way communication between employees and management. In turn, reducing turn-over in our high production based company.
- Inspiration and encouragement for a high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and constant feedback.
- Develop programs to foster teamwork and safety.
- Develop surveys for employee engagement and development
- Identifying and track the best and most cost-effective recruitment sources
- Handle employee relations and training
- Create policies and programs to foster great employee moral.
- Creating and maintaining job descriptions
- Creating and conduct new employee orientations and training
- Resolve issues between management and employees
- Other traditional HR responsibilities
- Proven work experience as an HR Administrator, HR Administrative Assistantor relevant role
- Computer literacy (MS Office application)
- Thorough knowledge of labor laws
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Effective interpersonal skills so you can interact successfully with all employees in the organization
- Effective spoken and written communication
- Comfort with diverse people with various educational levels, cultural heritage, religious practices, ages, work experience, and opinions
- Conflict resolution skills to both initiate and mediate workplace conflicts
- A high level of integrity, confidentiality, and fairness
- Experience with onboarding
- Performance management of employees
- Bachelor's degree human resources management, business administration or a related field would be a plus.
- Must be able to speak Spanish fluently.