Icc Mechanical And Plumbing Inspector Jobs Vacancy in Clover Leaf Solutions Albuquerque
Clover Leaf Solutions Albuquerque urgently required following position for Icc Mechanical And Plumbing Inspector. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Icc Mechanical And Plumbing Inspector Jobs Vacancy in Clover Leaf Solutions Albuquerque Jobs Details:
Clover Leaf is looking for a Mechanical and Plumbing Inspector and Safety Professional to join our growing team. We are looking for someone who can work as part of a team and individually.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Deliver multiple complex projects at all stages from concept through completion, including working with engineers to understand customer requirements and communicating with stakeholders including internal and external customers. Work with Project Controls staff to identify and reduce risk and ensure that the projects meet scope, schedule, budget, and quality requirements and comply with applicable regulatory and customer requirements.
- Assist in developing value engineering proposals, with the goal of reducing project costs.
- Provide design assurance and constructability reviews.
- Make technical and programmatic decisions for projects, and be accountable for the results of those decisions.
- Use Project Management techniques for complex projects, including project plan development and execution, project monitoring and control, and integrated change control. Manage processes including task definition and sequencing, duration estimation, and schedule development and control to ensure that the project is completed on schedule. Manage all resources, including human resources, to execute project within schedule and budget. Manage budgets including estimating costs, setting budgets, and controlling costs, using Earned Value Management.
- Oversee procurement of goods and services to ensure quality.
- Ensure all quality requirements are gathered and planned in accordance with agency and contract requirements and regulations, and ensure quality objectives are met through assurance and control measures. Lead teams to ensure continuous process improvement.
- Work with customer on related issues to complete projects, such as security, environmental, and safety requirements.
- Develop and deliver presentations and communicate with stakeholders, both internal and external, and upper management as needed.
- Prepare and deliver project status reports. Develop proposals and other documentation as needed.
- Develop and oversee the development of risk plans, including identifying, analyzing, and monitoring risk, and developing risk mitigation strategies.
- Performing safety inspections for construction subcontractors performing construction activities.
- Providing support with administered health and safety programs, policies, and procedures that oversee construction activities.
- Provide support functions to recognize, measure, evaluate, and control potential health and safety hazards on construction and maintenance jobsites. Providing daily safety and health support to campus facilities.
- Continuously evaluate construction jobsites for any hazards not previously identified or adequately controlled.
- When necessary, cease work and take immediate actions to remove personnel from hazardous areas if the safety or health of employee personnel, other site personnel, or third parties is jeopardized by work activities.
- At least five years of safety experience, including on complex construction sites.
- Strong mechanical/plumbing background
- Knowledge of applicable regulations, including federal and State, and industry best practices
- Ability to resolve complex issues in a variety of situations
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, and use to develop solutions
- Project Management experience
- Flexible and able to work in a variety of situations
- Ability to resolve conflicts
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills with a variety of people
- Understanding of the technical tasks and ability to make engineering judgments, including the ability to identify time requirements and task dependencies. Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Knowledge of facilities engineering, design, construction, contracting, and experience with earned value management techniques.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, including the ability to develop a strategic plan and lead others in executing that plan.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to communicate in science and engineering disciplines and with all levels of management.
- Experience with standard project management practices as used in technical projects, including project plan development and control, scope management, project scheduling, cost estimation and management, quality assurance, project staffing, communications planning and management, risk and opportunity management, and procurement management. Experience with standard Project Management tools and applications.
- Knowledge of Building Codes.
- Ability to lead teams of people and work effectively with other organizations, project sponsors and customers, and suppliers.
- Eligibility for a DOE clearance, which includes U.S. Citizenship.
- Bachelors in Engineering (electrical, mechanical, civil, or occupational safety) or closely related field and 5 years’ experience directly managing Facilities projects; an additional 4 years’ experience may substitute for a degree.
- Masters in Engineering (electrical, mechanical, civil, or occupational safety)
- Certified Safety Professional (CSP) or
- CHST or equivalent
- Advanced technical degree or completed courses towards advanced degree.
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification.
- Certification as a Project Management Professional (PMP) as administered by the PMI.
- Demonstrated advanced computer technical skills including experience with a computerized scheduling system such as Primavera, and AutoCAD.
Clover Leaf Solutions is a small business headquartered in Albuquerque, New Mexico, with key offices in San Francisco, CA and Pittsburgh, PA, and we are growing. You can be a key part of our team and help us continue to build our capabilities long-term. Our government clients include Department of Energy facilities like Sandia National Laboratories, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, and Los Alamos National Laboratory, while our commercial clients have included globally recognized firms. We specialize in Industrial Hygiene, Safety, Construction Management, and Project Management. We have open, transparent communication without layers of bureaucracy, while also having a strong team to provide backup. We offer health, dental, vacation/sick, and a 401k with a generous match.
Learn more about us at cloversolutions.us
Clover Leaf is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or protected Veteran status. Because eligibility for a DOE clearance is required for this position, we ask the question about citizenship.