Support Spec Jobs Vacancy in Cable One Phoenix
Cable One Phoenix urgently required following position for Support Spec. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Support Spec Jobs Vacancy in Cable One Phoenix Jobs Details:
The Support Specialist I assists with technical support related to a broad set of user-centric technologies, including but not limited to front line PC, IP telephony, and related technologies for Cable ONE associates in corporate office and remote locations.
Please receive proper approval from your manager prior to applying.
- Actively tracks, monitors, and routes technical incidents, user requests, and questions through the Remedy ticketing system.
- Provides detailed notes on customer interactions by documenting troubleshooting methods and appropriate follow-up to resolve technical inquires.
- Works with various departments, teams, and vendors to research and resolve first-tier technical issues related to password resets, access requests, email setup and troubleshooting.
- Uses computer based software tools to gather information, troubleshoot, and apply Active Directory and various security group changes.
- Documents and inputs issues and resolutions to identify trends in the Known Error Database (KED).
- Participates in a daily team report-out regarding general status technical updates.
- Other duties and/or responsibilities not specifically set forth above may, however, be assigned as needed.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) from two-year college or university; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Six months to one year experience with Microsoft Active Directory preferred.
- Strong customer services skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Familiarity with SOX compliance preferred.
- Proficient computer skills in Windows Client OS.
- Must be able to work on-call evenings and weekends on a rotating basis.