Educational Consultant Austin Jobs Vacancy in Goodheart Willcox Publisher Austin
Goodheart Willcox Publisher Austin urgently required following position for Educational Consultant Austin. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Educational Consultant Austin Jobs Vacancy in Goodheart Willcox Publisher Austin Jobs Details:
Are you ready to put your energy and experience to work, make an immediate impact, and be a part of an exciting future? Goodheart-Willcox Publisher, Experts in Career and Technical Education (CTE), is seeking a home-based, career-oriented, energetic, and self-motivated sales professional to work in Austin/San Antonio School market. As Goodheart-Willcox expands our CTE product offerings and grows our customer base, this position is vital to drive future success and support the company’s continued growth. As a customer relationship expert, the individual in this position will be charged with increasing the Company’s overall sales and profits by the implementation and management of our sales and marketing objectives. Are you up to the challenge?
At Goodheart-Willcox Publisher, you will be working in a professional environment, supported by a passionate and energetic team that is invested in your growth and success. This is your chance to join an established employee-owned company that has been publishing for the Career and Technical Education field since 1921. Driven by the mission “We Build Careers,” you will help students discover and develop great careers, all while growing your own.
What you’ll do:
- Maximize the sales of G-W products to existing and new accounts in an assigned territory to grow business.
- Contact, sell and service teachers and administrators at middle and secondary schools.
- Achieve sales goals for territory by effectively communicating with customers, planning sales coverage, managing resources, selling and servicing accounts via phone, email and social media.
- Build strong relationships with customers by continually providing G-W product information, news, service and support.
- Research school programs and faculty to maintain current customer database information.
- Use SAGE CRM software to add new contacts, enter customer sales calls, sample requests, and other account activities. Regularly run customer activity reports and customer sample follow-up reports. Enter and track all sales opportunities.
- Work with the National Sales Director to insure alignment with overall sales strategy.
- Report customer and product feedback, and market information within the territory.
- Provide initial technical support for G-W digital products and services.
- Work with Editorial, Digital Media, Production, Marketing, and Sales departments to leverage products and develop new sales tools.
- Travel via automobile and/or airplane to assigned territory to represent G-W at related trade shows, conferences and/or customer requested meetings.
- Attend annual Goodheart-Willcox sales meetings either held in our Tinley Park office or outside location.
- Provide and make webinar presentations to customers as needed.
- Prepare and submit work related expenses according to G-W policies and procedures.
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor degree in sales, marketing, or business
- Five years of sales or marketing experience. Experience in educational sales or publishing a plus.
- Superior writing and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work successfully with a variety of people.
- Must be well-organized, self-motivated, and highly energetic.
- Must fulfill legal requirements of their state of residence to rent and drive a car.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience and knowledge of Customer Relationship Management software.
- Ability to use web based screen sharing tools i.e. GoToMeeting or GoToWebinar.
- Ability and desire to t Educational Consultants should expect the following:
- Travel via automobile and/or airplane within assigned territory to represent G-W at related trade shows, conferences and to work prospective accounts and sales opportunities at least four working days of the week.
- To be as active as possible throughout the territory with a minimum expectation of 25% in overnight travel. This can change dramatically however, depending on the territory may extend to 50% during peak times and state adoptions.
What it’s like to work here:
Goodheart-Willcox has spent nearly a century building a culture that we are proud of. Our team members embody these core values:
- Roll up your sleeves
- Do the right thing
- Can-do attitude
- Always improving
Goodheart-Willcox is an employee owned company that offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K match & ESOP.
For consideration, please apply by sending your resume and cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
An Equal Opportunity Employer-M/F/D/V
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Preferred)