Food Photographer And Critic Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Cozymeal Saint Louis
Cozymeal Saint Louis urgently required following position for Food Photographer And Critic Part Time. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Food Photographer And Critic Part Time Jobs Vacancy in Cozymeal Saint Louis Jobs Details:
Cozymeal offers the best in culinary experiences by pairing local consumers and companies with some of the nation's top chefs for cooking classes, food tours and culinary team building events. Active in 20+ markets in the US, we revolutionize the way we experience and enjoy food and enable our customers to find and book culinary experiences with just a few button clicks. Our service has been featured and received a lot of praise in publications such as Los Angeles Times, Yahoo Travel, The Washington Times and Thrillist.
We are looking for a freelance food photographer who will be part of our chef acquisition team with the following responsibilities:
- Photographing new chefs and their dishes
- Vetting potential chefs
- Meeting new chefs and traveling to their venues in St. Louis
- BFA from a top university
- Excellent photography skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Experience in the food world
- Driven and always ready to engage with people
Nice to have:
- Food photography experience
- Food blogging experience
- Be a complete omnivore - from Indian veal stew to vegan desserts, you should be open to trying everything
- Great work environment
- Meet and taste the food of some of the best chefs in town
- We pay $25/hour for the work done (shoot, processing, food tasting, etc.)
- We cover 100% of travel expenses
- We cover travel time at $12.5/hour
Location: St. Louis, MI
Please email your application (including link to food photography portfolio) to jobs[at]cozymeal[dot]com and mention in the email subject line "Food Photographer (St. Louis)"