Readiness Coordinator Program Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in King County Seattle
King County Seattle urgently required following position for Readiness Coordinator Program Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Readiness Coordinator Program Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in King County Seattle Jobs Details:
WHO MAY APPLY: This Career Services position is open to all qualified applicants.
WORK SCHEDULE: This fulltime position works 40 hours per week, 8 – 5 Monday through Friday, with occasional earlier or later hours to support events. It is subject to the provisions of the Fair Labor Standards Act and is overtime eligible.
WORK LOCATION: The primary work location will be on the 13th Floor of the Chinook Building located at 401 5th Ave in Seattle.
CONTACT: For questions about the recruitment process, please contact Erika Yanak at 206-477-0320 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Maintain readiness of Public Health's emergency operations center through regular testing, troubleshooting, and maintenance of systems and equipment.
- Primary responsibility to setup equipment and systems in Public Health's emergency operations center and ensure the facility operates smoothly when activated for emergencies.
- Plan and deliver trainings on EOC systems and equipment.
- Work with warehouse manager to maintain readiness of stockpiled supplies and equipment.
- Maintain redundant communications capabilities for the department, including GETS/WPS, 800 Mhz radio, and HAM radio.
- Serve as site administrator for IT systems which support emergency response operations:
- Microsoft Dynamics (contact management system)
- WASecures (Washington State Health Alert Network)
- KCInform (employee emergency notification system)
- WATrac (Washington state healthcare resource tracking)
- WebEOC (incident management platform)
- Barcode (inventory management system)
- Work with Training and Exercise Manager to plan and conduct periodic EOC drills and exercises.
- Develop and document standardized procedures for response functions like alerting, notification, site activation and setup, which can be applied to all emergency response plans.
- Serve as backup coordinator for Public Health Reserve Corps program when primary coordinator is unavailable.
- Represent Preparedness Program at partner meetings, such as the regional resource management group or WebEOC user group.
- Serve in Health and Area Command during emergencies supporting the regional health, medical, and mortuary response. Be available to respond to emergencies 24/7, some of which may require changes in schedule or work location.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize effectively with competing deadlines and time constraints.
- Demonstrated skills drafting procedures, planning tools, presentations and reports.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain good working relationships with staff, stakeholders, and partners; work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Skill in understanding and executing complex oral and written instructions.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Clear and concise oral and written communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience working in the incident command system.
- Knowledge of best practices in emergency management and/or public health preparedness.
- Creativity in identifying and implementing solutions to solve tactical response issues.
- Ability to evaluate and improve response strategies to be more inclusive, accessible, and culturally appropriate. w
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Sharepoint, OneDrive) to complete daily tasks.
- At least 5 years of experience in emergency management, public safety, or public health preparedness
- College level coursework in emergency management
- Certified Emergency Manager (CEM) or Associate Emergency Manager (AEM) credential
- Amateur radio operator license
- Completion of FEMA emergency management trainings in topics like Incident Command System, Emergency Support Function 8, Continuity of Operations, Volunteer Management.
- Proficiency using tools from the Homeland Security Exercise Evaluation Program (HSEEP)
- Staff are required to play a role as a first responder in the event of a Public Health emergency.
- The normal workweek for this position is Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with some evening and weekend work required to meet work demands. A limited number of alternative work schedules and arrangements may be considered.
- Obtain and maintain a valid Washington State Driver License.
- The selected candidate will be required to pass a thorough background investigation.
- Employees are required to protect the privacy and security of protected health information as defined in State and Federal Law.
- Employees are required to adhere to OHSA/WISHA guidelines including but not limited to completing their mandatory trainings on time and obtaining required immunizations.
NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
If the selected candidate is external, then they will be required to pass a thorough background investigation.
Employees are required to protect the privacy and security of protected health information as defined in State and Federal Law.
Employees are required to adhere to OSHA/WISHA guidelines including but not limited to completing their mandatory trainings on time.