Case Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Heartflow Redwood City
Heartflow Redwood City urgently required following position for Case Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Case Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Heartflow Redwood City Jobs Details:
Job Title: Case Analyst
Location: Redwood City, CA and Austin, TX
HeartFlow is recruiting for a team of Case Analysts to put their skills to use with our image processing and 3D modeling SaaS product. HeartFlow is a revolutionary medical software start-up providing first in class technology to aid in the detection of coronary artery disease.
Product Information: http://youtu.be/MY84FiTDPZI
The Case Analyst will process individual cases through visualization of CT imaging data and, using HeartFlow developed software and processes, generate custom 3D computer models of patients’ coronary arteries. In this role, you will work within a production team to process individual cases on a recurring basis.
A variety of backgrounds related to 3D modeling, CAD, technicians, radiologic technology, science and engineering, or others may qualify for this job. Due to the unique skills needed, employees will be trained on the specific software tools, CT visualization process, and technology used by HeartFlow.
The work we do supports hospitals, physicians, and emergency room patients in countries around the world 24/7/365. This position will be for an early morning or night shift and will include at least one weekend day.
This is a fulltime, hourly-compensated position. Benefits include:
- Stock options
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision plans
- 401K and pre-tax FSA plans
- Generate custom 3D computer models from medical imaging data to be used for computational fluid dynamic simulations to calculate pressures and flows in coronary arteries.
- Perform in-process inspections and verifications on image data quality and models while maintaining high levels of quality and efficiency.
- Perform all activities in compliance with procedures. Document all work appropriately.
- Assist training other team members on modeling methods.
- Support development of new product versions through testing and feedback.
- Highly motivated to produce high quality work with demonstrated ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to closely follow written processes and perform recurring tasks with prolonged focus and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and documentation skills. Good attitude for working on teams.
- Ability to organize tasks and work independently on multiple projects, while achieving goals and deadlines.
- Strong problem solving skills, and ability to learn and adapt to new ideas.
- Computer proficiency.
- Dedication towards continual improvement, using received feedback.
- Experience with medical imaging technologies is preferred.
- Availability to work multiple shifts and non-traditional hours as needed.
Educational Requirements & Experience:
- Prefer applicants with experience in one of the following: Science and Engineering, Graphic Arts and Computer Animation.
One of the following is required:
- Radiology certification or medical imaging.
- Computer-based technical program
- BS/BA degree
- 3D modeling, or visual inspection experience
HeartFlow is an exciting, revolutionary, medical software start-up that has received international recognition for exceptional strides in healthcare innovation. We are changing cardiovascular healthcare through improvements in the accuracy of non-invasive tests for Coronary Artery Disease, the most common form of Heart Disease and the number one killer of men and women in the United States. HeartFlow operates as a SaaS business that processes standard Computed Tomographic (CT) imaging to generate 3D models of patients’ coronary arteries for physicians’ use. HeartFlow is a VC-backed, pre-IPO company that received FDA clearance in 2014. We are based in Redwood City with an existing and expanding presence in Europe and Japan.
HeartFlow, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Positions posted for HeartFlow are not intended for or open to third party recruiters / agencies. Submission of any unsolicited resumes for these positions will be considered to be free referrals.
Physical Demands of the Job:
- Office environment with prolonged hours of computer use
- Good visual acuity
- Contrast sensitivity to gray scale
- Color perception
Special Working Conditions (if any):
Note: While this job description attempts to describe the essential functions of the position, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned. It does not restrict management’s right to assign or re-assign duties or responsibilities to this job at any time.