Chief People Officer Jobs Vacancy in Spring Venture Group Kansas City
Spring Venture Group Kansas City urgently required following position for Chief People Officer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Chief People Officer Jobs Vacancy in Spring Venture Group Kansas City Jobs Details:
The Chief People Officer is a key member of the executive leadership team for the company overall and will lead all elements of HR, including HR operations, talent management, and total rewards. This role reports directly to the CEO of the company and is fully accountable for the overall performance and impact of its HR organization.
The essential duties for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Lead the development and execution of HR plans and strategies to support the achievement of the overall business operations objectives.
- Function as a strategic business advisor to the executive/senior management of each business unit or specialty group regarding key organizational and management issues.
- Establish, refresh and drive the people strategy with particular focus on driving talent initiatives, establishing workplace innovation and a sustainable performance culture.
- Manage the day to day operations of human resources for the company.
- Provide overall leadership and guidance to the HR function by overseeing talent acquisition, talent management, succession planning, retention, performance, training, leadership development, HRBPs, and compensation and benefits.
- Work with the firm's executive management to establish a sound plan of management succession that corresponds to the strategy and objectives of the firm.
- Promote the SVG culture in all HR initiatives and activities.
- Participate on various Executive Committee teams related to Spring Venture Group strategic objectives.
- Provide thought leadership within HR and through relationships with HR colleagues in the industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field required; preferred MBA
- 15+ years of overall HR experience with a depth and breadth across HR; 5 years working at the executive level reporting to the CEO
- Deep experience in driving and developing People processes to drive large scale change.
- Significant change management, culture change and organizational development experience.
- Superior communicator at all levels
- Demonstrated experience leading leaders of HR
- Ability to utilize data to drive results
- Ability to influence internal business partners and accomplish goals through a collaborative effort
- SHRM – Senior Certified Professional (SCP)