Investor Services Representative Correspondence Jobs Vacancy in Dst Systems Kansas City
Dst Systems Kansas City urgently required following position for Investor Services Representative Correspondence. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Investor Services Representative Correspondence Jobs Vacancy in Dst Systems Kansas City Jobs Details:
As an Investor Services Representative within our Correspondence team, you will be responsible for providing transaction processing services with a customer-focused approach. In this role, you are the front line to our clients and our clients’ clients. You will write and/or quality control various types of correspondence work types requested by clients, shareowners, financial advisors, and other interested parties in accordance with quality and productivity standards set for the team. Strong verbal and written communication skills are required to succeed in this role. You will work as part of a team for the purpose of providing proactive and innovative solutions to customers. Team members share a commitment to professional development and delivery of quality service.
- Reviews incoming requests through various channels including email, facsimile and mail to determine the intent of the writer for processing.
- Processes a variety of routine and complex responses to customers via letter, e-mail and phone while meeting or exceeding department standards for productivity and quality.
- Review transactions for quality, ensuring the accuracy of the work entered; accuracy is vitally important in this role as you deal with investments.
- On occasion, works with clients over the phone in order to resolve complex issues.
- Communicates by telephone, fax, and email correspondence with shareholders, participants, broker/dealers and others to verify information and clarify requests or provide appropriate documentation to customers as requested.
- Interacts with other departments within DST to resolve problems and answer questions.
- You will have the opportunity to cross train in different areas to expand your knowledge base and help you develop new skills as you advance in the company.
- High school degree and up to 1 year of work-related experience ; Alternative Investments, TA2000 and AWD experience preferred
- Previous banking, financial services, retail, and/or customer service experience
- Excellent written and/or verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficient MS Office Skills
- Ability to prioritize and remain organized to complete tasks within established deadlines
- Research, analytical and problem resolution skills
- Intermediate PC skills with the ability to maneuver between multiple open windows
- Keyboarding skills with ability to type at least 30 WPM with a high degree of accuracy
Location:Kansas City Missouri
DST is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here . DST is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.