Region Sales Manager North Central California Jobs Vacancy in Wiserg Central
Wiserg Central urgently required following position for Region Sales Manager North Central California. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Region Sales Manager North Central California Jobs Vacancy in Wiserg Central Jobs Details:
WISErg Corporation (WISErg), based in Redmond, WA, is a bio-tech Company established in 2010. As its first line of products, it has developed and globally distributes a new generation of organic and conventional agriculture products that are used to grow the food of the future. The Company’s products are fully sustainable and derived from food waste which is then manufactured using a patented zero-waste biological digestive process that retains greater than 90% of the nutrient value in the food inputs. The Company is entering its fourth year of commercial sales and has an aggressive domestic and international growth strategy.
The Region Sales Manager is responsible for all sales activities of WISErg fertilizer products within the assigned Region, while leading the local Territory Sales team in that given area. They must demonstrate a strong ability to manage a sales team effectively while taking overall responsibility for the region business in total for sales, expenses and direction for growth. The ideal candidate will have experience selling specialty value added plant nutrition products, a strong agronomy background, and have a solid understanding of plant nutrition.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Duties include but are not limited to the following: (Management reserves the right to add or modify the duties and responsibilities at any time.)
- Execute sales strategy for assigned territory to retain and expand existing business accounts and attract a significant volume of new business.
- Consistently meet or exceed region sales objectives to meet company financial objectives.
- Actively employ a customer segmentation strategy to execute customer development activities required to achieve growth targets, increase revenue and maximize margin.
- Collaborate with the Regional Agronomist in developing and managing research and field trials focused on key crops and geographies.
- Build and effectively manage a sales team to reach company KPI’s and represent WISErg as the best in the industry
- Outline, budget and direct marketing and expense needs to support local sales initiative for promotion and growth of WISErg products in the given market
- Identify dealer and grower education program needs. Participate in development and execution of education programs.
- Establish customer contact plans at both management and field sales levels as guided by business results. This includes frequency, type of communication, etc.
- Actively implement and promote marketing programs and incentives for WISErg portfolio of products.
- Assist in planning and forecasting product movement to facilitate the SOIP and demand planning process.
- Supports internal database development through CRM (Contact Relationship Management) software.
- Identify and provide feedback on product improvement and new product development opportunities consistent with customer needs
- Provide market intelligence from within the territory
- Conduct appropriate and thorough analysis on the market, business, forecast, ‘look back’ and trends to provide input into the margin and price management for the geography, making recommendations on ways to improve at regular intervals.
- Develop sales excellence with respect to growing, acquiring, retaining and defending sales in the region at the channel and grower level.
- Manage/expand current distribution network with emphasis on increasing the reach of the distribution network. Work effectively with peers, colleagues in Product Management, R&D, and Operations.
- Collect customer feedback regarding field market development input on new products or programs.
- Actively engage in appropriate industry associations as required.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
Requires a Bachelor’s degree in agricultural business and 4-8 years of proven success as a sales agronomist. Must have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding sales objectives as a sales agronomist for high value specialty products as well as demonstrated superior territory sales and management skills and expertise
Significant travel (about 50%) within the US and as required for internal and external meetings and conferences.
Necessary Skill Sets
Strong selling skills and a demonstrated effectiveness in value add sales and marketing. Experience executing sales strategies (account planning, forecasting, growth activation.) Understanding of financial statements, key drivers of revenue and costs, margin management. Strong strategic thinking, planning and execution skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate and share results with MS PowerPoint using charts, graphs, and summarizing data. Superior customer facing interaction skills, including ability to influence both external and internal customers. Problem solving skills to identify complex drivers and potential solutions. Experience in the use of Salesforce.com a preferred.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
PC proficient, ability to demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft applications, Concur Expense Reimbursement and Salesforce.
Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates excellent presentation skills to retailers, distribution partners, growers/end-users, and other industry personnel.
Writes clearly and informatively; varies writing style to meet client needs; able to read and interpret written information and able to present numerical data effectively.
Provides vision and inspiration to prospective clients. Builds commitment and overcomes resistance; ability to close sales.
Prioritizes and plans work activities effectively; uses time efficiently; maintains positive and professional office setting for employees and visitors.
Follows instructions, responds to management direction; keeps commitments; commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals; completes tasks on time or notifies appropriate person with an alternate plan.
Ability to read, analyze and interpret general business and industry related periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations. Superior ability to extract data from systems to write reports, business correspondences and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers and the general public.