Copywriter Jobs Vacancy in Auster Remote
Auster Remote urgently required following position for Copywriter. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Copywriter Jobs Vacancy in Auster Remote Jobs Details:
We exist to empower discovery, personal taste, and a better experience and understanding of the intersectional culture in which vaping resides. Every race. Every gender. Every type. Everyone belongs here. We aren't mere middle men of corporate profiteers. We are vapers ourselves, culture obsessed ambassadors who hand select with love only the products and partners we believe in. Auster is movement. Auster is Philosophy. A way of live
Works In Progress (WIP) by Auster is a digital lifestyle publication for a brave new world redefined by art and commerce.
WIP believes in collaboration above all, and spotlights x celebrates an ever-evolving collective of creatives + anybody with a unique flavor and story.
In a consumerist society, WIP represents an ethical movement of free thinkers and makers who value community x connections vs mere transactions and profiteering
We are looking for a Senior Copywriter to lead our creative marketing content efforts. Senior Copywriter responsibilities include writing original copy and slogans for advertising campaigns, IG captions, editing, publishing articles and maintaining brand consistency across online channels. If you have experience creating web and social media content, we’d like to meet you. Along with your application, please submit a portfolio or links to your published work. Ultimately, you will create informative and engaging content about our products and services for our audiences.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Collaborate with designers, PR and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages)
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews
- Source images and other content
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Select appealing images and videos to complement text
- Research industry-related topics and identify gaps in our content
- Write original copy for ads and social networks
- Prepare and publish articles that describe our company and products
- Use SEO practices to optimize articles and increase visibility
- Liaise with Designers to enrich text with visual aids, like images and charts
- Shape language and tone used in sales emails, banners and brochures
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO
- Strong research skills
- Creativity / Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Proven work experience as a Senior Copywriter, Product Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
- Basic keyword search knowledge
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or relevant field