Communications And Change Analyst Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Point Seattle
Point Seattle urgently required following position for Communications And Change Analyst Entry Level. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Communications And Change Analyst Entry Level Jobs Vacancy in Point Seattle Jobs Details:
Point B, Inc. is looking for individuals who want to jumpstart their career and help organizations form, execute and thrive through our Management Consulting, Venture Investment and Real Estate Development businesses.
What makes Point B different? An employee-ownership model that gives you a voice in directing your career and building our firm. Diverse leadership opportunities to expand your skills, along with the support needed to deliver great results. A unique culture that recognizes the importance of flexibility and collaboration.
It’s no wonder that publications like Fortune, The Wall Street Journal, Consulting® magazine, and many others consistently rank Point B as one of the best places to work.
The Communication & Change Analyst is responsible for supporting all internal communications and channels for the firm. This role will partner closely with the other members of the Communications & Change team, Marketing, and Collaboration & Media Services, and Knowledge Management to effectively and accurately develop, distribute, and manage internal communications at Point B.
What you’ll get to do:
- Develop, coordinate, edit and publish internal communications as needed
- Establish new and/or develop existing communications mediums and channels for effective communications.
- Manage and distribute Point B Internal "To the Point" Newsletter
- Manage firmwide content on Point B's "bConnect" Intranet and facilitate ongoing updates with site owners
- Manage and distribute Firmwide Communications Calendar
- Compile and publish Point B’s monthly Firmwide Dashboard
- Support Yammer and other social media activities as needed
- Maintain “how to” materials for Point B communications
- Support the Internal Communications processes, projects, and corresponding needs as they arise
- Ensure consistency of all messaging and branding by following firm editorial style / branding guidelines
- Support other internal projects as they arise
- Analyze internal data and create reports measuring communication impact
What we offer our Analysts:
- Support and mentorship from senior Point B professionals as you grow your Point B career
- Opportunity to deliver increasingly more complex and strategic engagements, as your skills grow
- Meaningful work with a flexible consulting model that lets you live the life you want
- Ability to contribute to a fun and collaborative culture, with teams that are as passionate about their communities as they are about their clients
What we expect you already have:
- 1 year corporate communications experience
- Strong written, verbal, visual, and multi-media communication skills
- Strong organizational and project coordination skills
- Proven ability to work with cross-functional teams to assess needs, request clarification as needed, and provide creative, resourceful solutions
- Demonstrated understanding of editorial process, campaign management, engaging target audiences and driving call to action
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required
- Familiarity with HTML, WordPress, InDesign and Publisher preferred
- B.A. or B.S. degree required
The kind of people we look for:
- Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team; ability to motivate self
- Ability to work accurately with close attention to detail and maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Creative and visual thinker
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work with and manage vendor relationships and deliverables
- Effective at building networks and cultivating relationships
- Innovative and entrepreneurial tendencies
- Passion for building, modeling, and supporting our culture
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Ability to work in a virtual team
- Ability to work non-standard work hours when necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veteran/Disability