Junior Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Caci Chantilly
Caci Chantilly urgently required following position for Junior Software Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Software Developer Jobs Vacancy in Caci Chantilly Jobs Details:
Join CACI as a .NET Software Developer supporting financial management applications that help our Department of Defense customers plan and budget resources to support our country. We have been supporting our customers for over 20 years with 5 applications across 6 different clients. We continue to develop and implement exciting and complex solutions to support the evolving needs of our customers.
This role requires strong technical skills and the ability to properly prioritize and multi-task. You must be able to work collaboratively with our project team in an Agile environment to ensure we are implementing optimal solutions for our customers. This position is a great opportunity for a junior developer who enjoys interacting with people and has a desire to take on greater knowledge and responsibility. Your contributions will directly impact the success of the customers' mission, our team, and ultimately CACI!
DESCRIPTION OF POSITION:
- Under close supervision, develops, codes, tests, and debugs existing functionality and enhancements in .NET web applications.
- Serves as an integral member of a close-knit software development team under the management of a Development Lead.
- Stays current with cutting-edge technologies to improve and modernize existing applications' functionality, performance, and UI.
- Possesses a good understanding of business applications.
- Works with the team to understand and resolve software problems, resolves customer complaints with software, and responds to suggestions for software modifications or enhancements.
- Software development on a .NET 4.5/5.0 and SQL Server 2012 platform. Development includes implementing system improvements/enhancements and resolving system defects.
- Follow the software development life cycle for each development task following the Agile Scrum methodology by brainstorming the technical approach, developing code, and unit testing according to the development schedule and team processes.
- Work closely with the functional team to determine feasibility of requirements and collaborate on design ideas and improvements.
- Participate in backlog grooming, estimation, and other Agile Scrum ceremonies.
- Bachelor's degree (in Computer Science or related field) with a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Zero to two years of related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively and collaboratively in a team environment.
- DoD Secret clearance must be obtainable.
- Desire to work in an Agile environment.
- Experience with web development.
- Experience with MVC.
- Experience with object-oriented concepts.
- Experience with relational databases.
- Active DoD Secret Clearance.
- Experience working in an Agile environment
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
- We are a passionate team with a family-oriented culture and a strong focus on, and dedication to, delivering quality and value for our customers.
- We provide the opportunity to work on a close knit team where your contributions will be impactful and recognized.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.