Student Loans Collection Account Rep Jobs Vacancy in Gatestone International Inc Phoenix
Gatestone International Inc Phoenix urgently required following position for Student Loans Collection Account Rep. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Student Loans Collection Account Rep Jobs Vacancy in Gatestone International Inc Phoenix Jobs Details:
Teffia, Inc. is seeking motivated, resourceful, high integrity professional collectors. Experience preferred, but will train the right individuals. Ideal candidates are results oriented team players with strong communication and problem-solving skills and a positive attitude.
Starting Pay Rate: $18.11/hour
- Lucrative performance based commission deal
- Medical, dental & vision group insurance
- Company sponsored life insurance
- Voluntary Life insurance
- Short- & Long- Term Disability
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Perform collection activities on defaulted student loan debt
- Strictly ensure compliance with all federal regulations, including Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), and maintain compliance with any governing state and federal laws throughout employment Learn and be continually familiar with the programs offered to borrowers of student loans
- Employ effective skip-tracing techniques to locate borrowers' current contact information
- Be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner with defaulted student loan borrowers via telephone in order to obtain repayment in full, or to establish acceptable payment arrangements
- Guide, problem-solve, and negotiate with confidence
- Assist borrowers in qualifying for rehabilitation of the loan
- Negotiate balance-in-full payments, payment arrangements, or legal referrals
- Know the priority order of possible debt resolutions
- Resolve issues of a non-routine nature, as necessary
- Maintain the highest level of accuracy and detail when documenting accounts and communicating with borrowers
- Review accounts and schedule contact dates for follow-up calls
- Meet or exceed all daily, weekly and monthly quality and collection goals
- Willing to submit to drug testing & background screening
- Candidates must be in good standing with Federal Student Loans
Strong work ethic (attendance, dependability, integrity, etc.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Working knowledge of modern office procedures, methods, and computer equipment
Good documentation skills to record actions taken on accounts
Ability to display high levels of initiative, motivation, flexibility and creativity to devise methods of attaining productivity standards