Social Media Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Varnish Lane Washington
Varnish Lane Washington urgently required following position for Social Media Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Social Media Coordinator Jobs Vacancy in Varnish Lane Washington Jobs Details:
Social Media Coordinator, Part-time
Varnish Lane is a waterless nail care destination and natural product brand that is redefining what it means to get a mani/pedi. We are focused on creating the ultimate customer experience in a safe, beautiful and relaxing environment – with our highly trained staff, waterless treatments, and 100% chemical free products we ensure that each visit to Varnish Lane is exceptional.
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to enhance and maintain a strong online presence for Varnish Lane. Your role is to develop creative content and implement online marketing strategies through our social media accounts.
Varnish Lane is a growing brand and this job has great potential to grow into a larger role within the company.
- Develop social media content that is in line with Varnish Lane's brand aesthetic.
- Minimum of 7 Instagram posts per week (option to pre-plan posts via Planoly platform).
- Instagram stories content creation and creative direction.
- Engage with followers on social media platforms by responding to comments and direct messages.
- Basic photography skills required for content creation
- Experience running a social media account with 10k plus followers
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Passion for creative brainstorming
- Discounted nail services