Cna For Shift Jobs Vacancy in Newcastle Place Mequon
Newcastle Place Mequon urgently required following position for Cna For Shift. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cna For Shift Jobs Vacancy in Newcastle Place Mequon Jobs Details:
Newcastle Place is Milwaukee's premiere North Shore Senior Living! As a Continuing Care community we offer a full continuum of care and are the best choice for seniors seeking a vital and active lifestyle today while providing peace of mind for the future and offer the finest in both services and amenities. If you are interested in Nursing and looking to join one of the best retirement communities in the market today, you should be working here right now!
Essential Job Duties
- Assists residents with dressing, grooming, eating, bathing, positioning, turning, toileting and exercising. Assist and supervise residents who require help with walking.
- Gives treatments, performs tests, carries out procedures and collects specimens as instructed. Take and record temperature, pulse and respiration rates and food and fluid intake and output.
- Reports and records observations and results of treatments, tests, procedures and specimens when indicated.
- Transfers, transports and escorts residents as needed.
- Answers signal lights promptly.
- Changes bed linens, makes beds and keeps rooms clean and orderly.
- Serve and collect food trays and assist residents that require help with feeding.
- Report any observed changes in resident's condition to the nurse.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior CNA experience and experience in long-term care facility, preferred.
- Must have current Certified Nurse Assistant registration with the State of Wisconsin.
- Possesses ability to communicate effectively with residents, families and staff. Must use sound judgment, works well under pressure and possesses strong organizational skills.
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask "Is there anything else I can do for you?"
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
- We serve the customer, first and foremost.
- We deal honestly and fairly, with integrity and openness.
- We maintain a long-term perspective.
- We are diligent and persevering.
- We are interconnected and interdependent.