Fraud Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Lendingclub San Francisco
Lendingclub San Francisco urgently required following position for Fraud Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fraud Specialist Jobs Vacancy in Lendingclub San Francisco Jobs Details:
Lending Club (NYSE: LC) is the world’s largest online marketplace connecting borrowers and investors. Our mission is to transform the banking system to make credit more affordable and investing more rewarding and help people achieve their financial goals. We operate at a lower cost than traditional banks and pass the savings on to borrowers in the form of lower rates and to investors in the form of attractive risk adjusted returns. Since launching in 2007, we’ve built a trusted brand with a track record of delivering exceptional value and satisfaction to both borrowers and investors. We're proud to be recognized as a leader for our growth and innovation, including being named a CNBC Disruptor 50 for the second year in a row, one of Forbes’ America’s Most Promising Companies for three years in a row, one of the Inc. 500., as well as the company with the “Best Start-Up CEO to Work For” by Business Insider. We’re conveniently located in downtown San Francisco, California. In 2014, we had the largest IPO for a U.S.-based tech company.
Lending Club is looking to hire a Fraud Specialist to be a part of the Fraud Operations team.
- Detect and prevent fraudulent and high risk personal loan applications and fund issuance
- Review and analyze identification and income documents for authenticity and accuracy
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment balancing the need to support inbound and outbound call volume while meeting production and quality goals
- Verify true customers, identify fraudsters, and advise victims accordingly
- Interview victims of fraud to gather all necessary facts for a fraud case and make recommendations for protective measures
- Process fraud referrals, manage escalated calls, and provide support for the Member Support, Credit, and Small Business departments
- Navigate multiple computer system windows, applications, and utilize search tools to research individuals and businesses
- Respond to fraud alerts and consumer statements on customer reports
- Adhere to and comply with applicable federal and state laws as well as company policies and procedures
- Gather, log, and track information to determine impersonation and potential fraud rings
- Provide excellent customer service and effectively communicate with customers, victims, suspects, and financial representatives
- Specialist may create and maintain fraudulent activity logs/records, interpret data, identify trends and produce reports for management and business partners
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Exercise sound judgment with available evidence to make accurate decisions
- Excellent communications skills including written, verbal, and interpersonal
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, internet research, and reading Credit Reports
- Effectively work as an individual contributor and in a team environment
- Familiarity and understanding of basic financial transactions and terms
- Must demonstrate initiative and organization when addressing their daily responsibilities
- Driven to continually improve personal performance and meet department/company goals
- Handle private and sensitive personal and financial information with the utmost professionalism
- 4 year college degree required
- 1+ years of experience in fraud detection and consumer loan underwriting preferred