Technical Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Company Sunrise
Company Sunrise urgently required following position for Technical Sales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technical Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy in Company Sunrise Jobs Details:
- Responsible for consulting with direct sales teams and customers to provide technical expertise regarding the design, customization, implementation and account management of highly complex technical products and services.
- Contributes to unit sales plan through pre-sales/post sales technical consulting activities.
- Designs solutions and provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations, and installation and maintenance of company products to ensure the system is functioning according to specifications.
- Leads the technical discussions in client meetings across multiple levels and disciplines to identify business and technical needs, issues and priorities.
- Formulates responses to customer inquiries/questions concerning highly complex system software and applications, and provides software development and consultation to prospective users.
- Understands, develops and delivers products/services/systems/solutions to customers business, information, technical and educational needs.
- Designs technical solutions involving new and emerging technologies.
- May build a mini-application, based on customer requirements, to demonstrate feasibility of the application, often requiring rapid prototyping.
- Requires extensive knowledge of company products and services.
- Assists less experienced peers.
- 8 – 12 years of experience in Telecommunications/Networking
- 7 + Years of Technical Consulting experience
- 7 + years in LAN/WAN/MAN networks including: MPLS, Routing Protocols, TCP/IP, VPNs, VoIP, Applications, Optical Networks, Wireless-Mobility, Security, Video, Hosting
- Knowledge of Unified Communications
- Cisco and Juniper Routing and Switching
- In-depth, working knowledge of client business drivers, applications, and networking industry trends is imperative.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understands competitive products and services, and competitive strategies
- Experience across the AT&T Data and IP service portfolio
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Effectively collaborate with internal and external cross-functional organizations and customers
- Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as proactive team member
- Excellent customer communications, interaction and presentation skills
- 5 – 7 years of experience in a similar position within the same industry
- Proven ability to work with wide range of organizations and extended teams
- Bachelor’s degree is not required but a degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications or related field preferred
- Possess Industry Certifications: CCNA, CCDA, or CISSP