Case Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abe Brown Ministries Inc Tampa
Abe Brown Ministries Inc Tampa urgently required following position for Case Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Case Manager Jobs Vacancy in Abe Brown Ministries Inc Tampa Jobs Details:
To provide case management services to clients who are admitted into the Ready4Work – Hillsborough Program. Case Manager will be responsible for planning and organizing collaborative services and developing and administering a plan of care for each client, to effectively assist the client with re-entering into society. Case Manager will be responsible for consistent interactions with client which include the distribution of services, phone calls and one-to-one sessions for up to a year.
Duties and responsibilities
- Partner with Department of Corrections (DOC) to recruit potential clients from correctional facilities, transitional housing facilities, Halfway Houses, and Work Release Facilities.
- Attend community events to raise program awareness and gauge community interest.
- Visit, on a weekly basis, DOC supervision offices and local re-entry correctional institutes to present program benefits and gather potential client information.
2) Community Partnership
- Coordinate with community agencies to offer program clients a wide range of resources
- Interpret available resources skillfully to ex-offenders to ensure they receive the best program experience.
- Follow-up with clients and agencies as appropriate to document use/success of referral
- Determine clients’ needs by completing individualized Plan of Care assessment and interview.
- Implement and monitor treatment plans and initiate necessary changes by making independent professional decisions and recommendations that will have a pronounced effect on the ex-offenders re-entry opportunities.
- Input all interactions with clients into the ETO system with professional language in accordance with R4W-Hillsborough guidelines
- Meet with clients weekly or bi-weekly for up to 12 months, to include at least 80% of follow-up meetings in-person rather than over the phone.
- Monitor cases by verifying clients’ attendance in R4W program; observing and evaluating treatments and responses; advocating for needed services and entitlements; obtaining additional resources; providing personal support.
- Maintain clients’ records by reviewing case notes; logging events and progress in ETO system.
- Maintain confidentiality of all clients in accordance with HIPAA regulations.
- Prepare professional reports, memoranda and other letters, which involve the client in which they provide a service.
- Ensure all data and reports related to client are accurate, timely and complete.
- Submit receipts and paperwork regarding client’s progress to ensure that all services are properly documented.
- Strive to meet monthly metrics as set by Ready4Work, Director through professional development and constructive feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred.
- At least two years human services experience.
- Comfort in using computers and learning new software.
- Experience working with the underserved and persons in crisis.
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to establish rapport.
- Ability to work in a variety of settings with culturally-diverse families and communities with the ability to be culturally sensitive and appropriate.
- Ability to motivate others towards achieving goals.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality involving both clients and fellow employees.
- Ability to legally operate a motor vehicle.
- Maintain professional appearance and comply with company dress code.
- Previous case management experience in a non-profit setting is a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- case management: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- United States (Required)