Junior Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Stiles Fort Lauderdale
Stiles Fort Lauderdale urgently required following position for Junior Project Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Junior Project Manager Jobs Vacancy in Stiles Fort Lauderdale Jobs Details:
To provide architectural services ranging from preliminary design through construction administration for multiple projects at one time. Representation of Stiles Architectural Group through contact with clients, outside business units and municipalities. Oversee production of work from in-house Project Assistants and coordinate with outside consultants.
- Develop programming and design concepts varying in complexity (ie site planning, building design and interior space planning).
- Development and preparation of construction documents by self-development and direction and supervision of Project Assistants, and coordination of Consulting Engineers related work and drawings.
- Provide construction administration services including field inspection, drawing clarification, shop drawing review and product approval, permitting issues and coordination of issues between consultants.
- Administration of individual project; preparation of financial budgets, contract development and negotiations with client, contracting with consultants, approval of accounts payables.
- Conduct meetings and/or presentations with clients, Governmental agencies and personnel from other corporate divisions.
- Good working knowledge of Florida codes; zoning, building, life safety, etc.
Supervises production of construction documents via Project Assistants and Administrative Assistants.
Strong understanding of architectural design, development of Construction Documents and Construction Administration.
AutoCAD Release 2014 (minimum) is preferred. BIM/Revit experience desired.
Must understand construction methodologies and systems and have a basic knowledge of mechanical, electrical, plumbing systems in a building.
Ability to combine principles of logic and technical thinking with design practices. Knowledge of building component inter-relationships on a detailed and broad level is required. Problem solving ability and organization is crucial.
Ability to communicate ideas via graphic presentations, verbally and in written form to clients is essential. Must be personable, presentable and professional.
Ability to apply creative, insightful though to create designs which are of high quality not only in technical compliance with design guidelines and building codes, but also creatively effective in accomplishing the goals of the Owner and/or tenants.
- Type: Full-time
- Education: Professional degree in Architecture (BS, B. Arch, M. Arch), Architectural License (State of Florida registration) a PLUS
- Minimum Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years professional commercial experience; understanding of construction methodologies, detail and structural systems.
- Reference ID: Jr Proj Mgr