Development Associate Jobs Vacancy in Holy Family Hospital Bethlehem Foundation Washington
Holy Family Hospital Bethlehem Foundation Washington urgently required following position for Development Associate. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Development Associate Jobs Vacancy in Holy Family Hospital Bethlehem Foundation Washington Jobs Details:
Holy Family Hospital of Bethlehem Foundation
Holy Family Hospital of Bethlehem Foundation is a 501c3 not-for-profit organization providing vital funding and support to Holy Family Hospital, a state-of-the-art maternity and neonatal critical care center in the Holy Land. This Catholic teaching Hospital serves more than 10,000 poor and at-risk families each year, 40% of whom are registered UNWRA refugees.
This position is a full-time position based in Washington, DC. The Development Associate is an integral member of a four-person team working to raise funds and awareness for Holy Family Hospital.
The Development Associate supports the work of the Foundation Director, assisting with all aspects of Development and Fundraising; including grant research, collaborating with the Communications Manager on the messaging of our fundraising efforts and spearheading outreach efforts to parishes and schools nationwide. The ideal candidate is a skilled writer, communicator and researcher.
The Development Associate reports to the Foundation Director.
Collaborate with team to reach a fundraising goal of 1.6 million dollars including a 20% revenue goal of monies raised through parishes and schools.
FOUNDATION RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Research and write grant opportunities for the Foundation
- Organize and maintain Foundation development records and materials
- Assist in designing, creating and implementing targeted presentations for parishes, schools and prospective foundations
- Work with Foundation Director to maintain grant calendar to ensure that all grant requirements are met and stewarded
- Input revenue and create acknowledgement letters within Etapestry, drafting personalized correspondence to all donors
- Support the Communications Manager on fundraising efforts, especially highlighting our partnerships with parishes and schools on all social media platforms, our website and newsletters
- Assist the Foundation Director in the day-to -day activities of Parish Outreach efforts with the goal to expand parish, school and diocesan participation in the Babies in Bethlehem program
- Work with Foundation Director to maintain and steward relations with parishes
- Maintain parish and school calendar and spreadsheet to ensure timely execution and follow up on all outreach efforts
- Develop and maintain the educational materials for our parish and school outreach initiatives
- Facilitate logistics with board members and volunteers on our parish and school outreach program
- Provide administration support to the Foundation Director and President as needed
- Support the Board of Directors Development Committee, including drafting drafting minutes for the quarterly meetings
- Support the team with timely organization and distribution of mailings
- Design and run regular queries and reports through our Fundraising software, Etapestry
- Staff events as needed
- Perform/mange other duties and tasks as needed.
IDEAL CANDIDATE QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years’ experience volunteering for non-profit organizations
- Mission driven with an interest working for a Catholic organization
- Strong writing, editing and verbal communication skills
- Strong research and organizational skills
- Tech savvy, with experience using Microsoft Suite, especially Excel
- Ability to travel as needed
- Excellent attitude, interpersonal skills, and a mature and flexible character to enhance professionalism in a small office environment
- Creative, Energetic and goal orientated with the ability to take initiative as a key player on a small team
- Understanding of Catholic Social teaching and a comfort working with Church hierarchy
- Adherence to code of ethics endorsed by the Association of Fundraising Professionals
Strong benefits package to include medical and dental insurance, 403(b) contribution, paid vacation. Competitive salary commensurate with experience
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send a resume and cover letter to Kate Robinson
Applications will not be reviewed without a cover letter.
Holy Family Hospital of Bethlehem Foundation is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Nonprofit: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Required)