Training Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Saic
Saic urgently required following position for Training Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Training Analyst Jobs Vacancy in Saic Jobs Details:
As part of this effort, SAIC currently has a contingent job opportunity for a Training Analyst. This position can be remote/telework, but preference will be given to candidates in the following regions:
San Diego, CA
Virginia Beach, VA
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Develops, directs, plans and evaluates training programs or activities to meet external customer or internal employee learning objectives.
- Assignments may include training analysis, in accordance with Navy Education and Training Command (NETC) End-to-End processes, custom course development, development of criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of course objectives, and evaluation and learning assessments.
- Where instructing within a certified educational institution, responsible for determining the organization, communication and delivery of the course content and materials, and for developing learning activities and demonstrations.
- Collaborates with customer or internal functional organization to develop, enhance, and/or evaluate new or existing learning objectives and course content.
- May create course content, training materials, visual aids and documentation to support a variety of instructional formats such as lecture, lab exercises, field training, computer-based training (CBT), and/or web-based training (WBT).
- May develop exam materials and may be responsible for testing and qualitative evaluation of participant's attainment of learning objectives that are aligned with occupational and training requirements.
- Monitors and evaluates training programs, assesses results, and implements enhancements as needed.
- Trainers may also administer training programs to meet student needs, which may require post-training follow up to determine applicability of course material or training approaches. (It should be understood that this is not intended to be a detailed nor comprehensive description of any individual employee's job content. Managers set the specific duties and responsibilities for each employee).
- Develops instructional materials for learners and facilitators.
- Prepares student materials such as course manuals, workbooks, and handouts.
- Utilize enterprise-wide standard courseware development tools and applications to create blended learning solutions
- Frequent use and application of industry principles, concepts, practices, techniques, and standards.
- General application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards.
- Receives assignments in the form of objectives and establishes goals to meet outlined objectives.
- Recommends changes to team policies.
- Participates in the development of solutions to a variety of problems moderate in scope and complexity.
- Often refers to policies, procedures and practices for guidance.
FREEDOM TO ACT:
- Works under general direction on routine work.
- May receive detailed instructions on new projects or assignments.
- Follows established procedures.
- Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment, overall adequacy and accuracy.
- Contributes to the completion of organizational projects and goals. Errors in judgment or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to correct.
- Frequent internal company and external contacts.
- Represents organization on specific projects.
- Bachelors and three (3) years or more of related experience; Masters and one year of related experience.
- Experience conducting Job Duty Task Analyses (JDTA) and Front-End Analyses (FEA) in accordance with NAVEDTRA-137 and 138 (series) governance.
- Experience conducting instructional courseware development and redesign using Navy Education and Training Command (NETC) End-to-End processes
KNOWLEDGE/SKILLS AND ABILITY:
- Familiarity with tools such as AIM CPM/LOM
- Strong attention to detail, organizational, multitasking, and problem-solving skills
- Capability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a demonstrated team player
- Effective written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite software to create spreadsheets, prepare presentations, reports, and documents
- Familiarity with Navy Sailor 2025/Ready Relevant Learning initiatives.
- Familiarity with Corporate Enterprise Training Activity
- Ability to obtain Security clearance
- US citizenship – Yes
TRAVEL: Up to 20% or less
SAIC is a premier technology integrator, solving our nation's most complex modernization and systems engineering challenges across the defense, space, federal civilian, and intelligence markets. Our robust portfolio of offerings includes high-end solutions in systems engineering and integration; enterprise IT, including cloud services; cyber; software; advanced analytics and simulation; and training. We are a team of 23,000 strong driven by mission, united purpose, and inspired by opportunity. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $6.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability